MyAccounts Log In
- PG5 will undergo FPL maintenance from 7:00am to 8:00am on Sunday, February 22nd, 2015
February 17, 2015 9:30:55 PM
- Network and Voice is currently unavailable affecting some users on the 2nd floor of the GC Building
February 11, 2015 6:26:54 PM
- Some FIU faculty and staff are reporting missing emails & new retention policy.
January 28, 2015 2:48:40 PM
- Server outage affecting Moodle and other services
January 23, 2015 8:42:42 PM
- Wireless experiencing intermittent login issues affecting some users campus wide.
January 12, 2015 6:45:11 PM
What is MyAccounts?
MyAccounts is FIU's central authentication system. It provides faculty, staff, and students with a centralized method for changing passwords and managing their online identity at FIU.
If you are logging in for the very first time, your default password is the date of birth in the format:
Your password is CASE SENSITIVE. You must CAPITALIZE the first letter of the MONTH.
Therefore, if your:
- Date of birth = April 20, 2009
- Your password = 20Apr2009
After you change your password, be sure to set your security questions. This will allow you to reset your password.