MyAccounts Log In
- Wireless is currently unavailable affecting all users in the 6th floor of Lakeview.
August 3, 2015 6:32:43 PM
- Update to Maintenance in the Enterprise Data Center this Weekend
August 3, 2015 6:12:30 PM
- Maintenance in the Enterprise Data Center Saturday, August 1 and Sunday, August 2
August 1, 2015 9:41:45 PM
- Partial Network Outage on 3rd Floor AHC1
July 29, 2015 9:41:06 PM
- Partial outage for file shares
July 27, 2015 1:21:43 PM
What is MyAccounts?
MyAccounts is FIU's central authentication system. It provides faculty, staff, and students with a centralized method for changing passwords and managing their online identity at FIU.
If you are logging in for the very first time, your default password is the date of birth in the format:
Your password is CASE SENSITIVE. You must CAPITALIZE the first letter of the MONTH.
Therefore, if your:
- Date of birth = April 20, 2009
- Your password = 20Apr2009
After you change your password, be sure to set your security questions. This will allow you to reset your password.