MyAccounts Log In
- Partial outage for file shares
July 27, 2015 1:21:43 PM
- Maintenance in the Enterprise Data Center Sunday, August 2
July 26, 2015 9:41:45 PM
- Network is currently unavailable affecting all users across campus.
July 26, 2015 7:49:15 PM
- Maintenance in the Enterprise Data Center Sunday, July 26
July 22, 2015 5:45:20 PM
- Issues with voicemail and unified messaging
July 20, 2015 3:00:50 PM
What is MyAccounts?
MyAccounts is FIU's central authentication system. It provides faculty, staff, and students with a centralized method for changing passwords and managing their online identity at FIU.
If you are logging in for the very first time, your default password is the date of birth in the format:
Your password is CASE SENSITIVE. You must CAPITALIZE the first letter of the MONTH.
Therefore, if your:
- Date of birth = April 20, 2009
- Your password = 20Apr2009
After you change your password, be sure to set your security questions. This will allow you to reset your password.