MyAccounts Log In
- Network is experiencing intermittent service availability affecting all users campus wide.
March 23, 2015 3:15:52 PM
- Partial Power Outage in Graham Center (GC) 1st Floor
March 21, 2015 11:22:58 AM
- Chemistry & Physics (CP) Power Shutdown also effecting Voice and Data for PG4 for March 8th, 2015
March 7, 2015 2:47:23 PM
- Issues sending email to recipients outside of FIU
March 6, 2015 6:36:09 PM
- Wireless authentication issues campus wide
March 6, 2015 6:01:50 PM
What is MyAccounts?
MyAccounts is FIU's central authentication system. It provides faculty, staff, and students with a centralized method for changing passwords and managing their online identity at FIU.
If you are logging in for the very first time, your default password is the date of birth in the format:
Your password is CASE SENSITIVE. You must CAPITALIZE the first letter of the MONTH.
Therefore, if your:
- Date of birth = April 20, 2009
- Your password = 20Apr2009
After you change your password, be sure to set your security questions. This will allow you to reset your password.