MyAccounts Log In
- Partial Network Outage in Housing Villas
August 31, 2015 3:30:38 PM
- Network is currently unavailable affecting all users in the 1st floor of CEAS.
August 31, 2015 12:39:03 PM
- Network is currently unavailable affecting some users in GH-1 and GH-2.
August 30, 2015 3:32:42 PM
- Some DoIT services are affected.
August 24, 2015 2:09:54 PM
- Network is unavailable to outside FIU, campus-wide.
August 21, 2015 6:13:36 PM
What is MyAccounts?
MyAccounts is FIU's central authentication system. It provides faculty, staff, and students with a centralized method for changing passwords and managing their online identity at FIU.
If you are logging in for the very first time, your default password is the date of birth in the format:
Your password is CASE SENSITIVE. You must CAPITALIZE the first letter of the MONTH.
Therefore, if your:
- Date of birth = April 20, 2009
- Your password = 20Apr2009
After you change your password, be sure to set your security questions. This will allow you to reset your password.