MyAccounts Log In
- Network is currently unavailable affecting some users in Everglades Hall
February 14, 2014 3:48:35 PM
- MyFIU – PantherSoft System Maintenance Schedule
February 12, 2014 2:23:01 PM
- Fraud Alert
February 11, 2014 10:37:24 PM
- DNS is experiencing intermittent service availability affecting some users
February 9, 2014 7:58:56 PM
- Network will be unavailable in VH Building (February 08, 2014 from 7:00am - 9:00am)
February 6, 2014 7:00:40 AM
What is MyAccounts?
MyAccounts is FIU's central authentication system. It provides faculty, staff, and students with a centralized method for changing passwords and managing their online identity at FIU.
If you are logging in for the very first time, your default password is the date of birth in the format:
Your password is CASE SENSITIVE. You must CAPITALIZE the first letter of the MONTH.
Therefore, if your:
- Date of birth = April 20, 2009
- Your password = 20Apr2009
After you change your password, be sure to set your security questions. This will allow you to reset your password.