MyAccounts Log In
- Network is experiencing intermittent service availability affecting some users
April 13, 2014 3:02:30 AM
- Friday Apr 11, 2014 2:00 am to 6:00 am PG5 Planned Power Outage
April 9, 2014 2:43:51 AM
- New Solix Security Guidelines
March 25, 2014 4:35:25 PM
- Solix is experiencing issues.
March 24, 2014 8:24:51 PM
- Partial network outage on the 1st floor of GL building.
March 14, 2014 4:02:29 PM
What is MyAccounts?
MyAccounts is FIU's central authentication system. It provides faculty, staff, and students with a centralized method for changing passwords and managing their online identity at FIU.
If you are logging in for the very first time, your default password is the date of birth in the format:
Your password is CASE SENSITIVE. You must CAPITALIZE the first letter of the MONTH.
Therefore, if your:
- Date of birth = April 20, 2009
- Your password = 20Apr2009
After you change your password, be sure to set your security questions. This will allow you to reset your password.